- portioned size boneless, skinless chicken halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and cut into half
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red cilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- one 14 ounce can of light coconut milk
- Shredded Zest and juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- cilantro for garnish.
Add olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes all together in pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden on both sides. Add all other ingredients, cover and reduce heat cooking until chicken is fork tender. Remove chicken, increase heat to high and boil sauce until thickened or syrupy, 3-5 min. Pour over chicken and Enjoy!!